Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,347 (₨302,880) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)