Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05507 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,673 (₨248,302) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)