Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04373 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,024 (Taka 366,435) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)