Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,372 ($4,186) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)