Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,760 ($5,380) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)