Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,160 ($6,306) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.04 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (23 minutes ago)