Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,511 ($4,769) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)