Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,445 ($6,383) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)