Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,818 ($5,669) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)