Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.991 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,338 (€5,096) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)