Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.971 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,458 (€3,389) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (34 minutes ago)