Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03195 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,964 (₨ 374,526) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)