Cost of living in Dhanbad, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05145 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,668 (₨187,922) in Dhanbad.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (32 minutes ago)