Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04985 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,691 (₨194,416) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (34 minutes ago)