Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05589 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,605 (₨207,643) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)