Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05487 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,424 (₨98,865) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)