Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,289 (₨111,371) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)