Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,501 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04380 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,653 (Taka 311,734) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)