Cost of living comparison between Dhaka, Bangladesh and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,116 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04685 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,129 (Taka 216,226) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (24 minutes ago)