Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04553 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,507 (Taka 186,836) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)