Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,145 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04430 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,008 (Taka 361,396) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)