Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03189 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,880 (₨403,868) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (35 minutes ago)