Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,841 (₨508,646) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)