Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,686 (₨506,570) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)