Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,868 (₨509,130) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)