Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.050 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,554 (6,240TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$70,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)