Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.972 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,933 (9,189TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)