Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,090 (11,800TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)