Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,815 (10,728TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)