Cost of living comparison between Denizli, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.196 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,130 (9,308TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)