Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01314 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,016 (761,979 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)