Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,371 (661,297 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (38 minutes ago)