Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01337 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,962 (744,959 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)