Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01261 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,813 (778,402 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $19,895 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)