Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00260 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,257 (2,793,851 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (40 minutes ago)