Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / PAB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,184 (3,045 B/.) in David.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)