Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07307 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,939 (Php122,347) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)