Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,167 (元31,033) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (39 minutes ago)