Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 89% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,481 (元54,924) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)