Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 93% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 30,818 (元56,777) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 159 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)