Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06906 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,607 (Php139,113) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)