Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.783 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,382 (AU$9,121) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (41 minutes ago)