Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 44% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,538 (AU$8,227) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)