Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.816 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,697 (AU$9,480) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)