Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.743 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,544 (AU$9,676) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)