Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00163 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,987 (8,599,810 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)