Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,302 (9,461,734 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (44 minutes ago)