Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,834 (7,796,270 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)