Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00163 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,414 (7,002,160 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)