Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,052 (﷼ 16,390) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)