Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,150 (862,333 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)