Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00713 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,329 (1,027,726 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)