Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,242 (元17,294) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)