Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00325 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,590 (₩5,404,973) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (about 2 hours ago)