Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00344 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,752 (₩5,734,027) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baotou costs 元77 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q35 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,279 (14 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Athens costs €0.22 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,450 (44 minutes ago)