Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00330 AED / KRW
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 12,865 (₩3,894,127) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)