Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,898 (88,117,123 ₫) in Da Lat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)