Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,074 (86,867,488 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (25 minutes ago)