Cost of living comparison between Cuttack, India and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05398 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,233 (₨152,518) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)