Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05158 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,540 (₨184,965) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)