Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05704 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,597 (₨150,706) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (24 minutes ago)