Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,463 (S/. 5,722) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)