Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,243 (S/. 8,496) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)