Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,264 (R$ 10,581) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)