Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.974 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,686 (R$ 10,973) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)