Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00557 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,304 (CH$3,285,255) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (40 minutes ago)