Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00552 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,945 (CH$3,972,347) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)