Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00561 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,411 (CH$3,282,275) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (42 minutes ago)