Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00535 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,654 (CH$2,927,135) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)