Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00547 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,339 (CH$2,257,328) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)