Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36818 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,757 (Bs 26,500) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)