Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36762 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,035 (Bs 24,577) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)