Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19458 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,373 (Mex$ 37,893) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)