Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 344 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18104 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,462 (Mex$ 46,738) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)