Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19499 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,777 (Mex$ 39,884) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (23 minutes ago)