Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.946 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,831 (R$ 13,559) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)