Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,795 (R$ 10,961) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$32,216 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)