Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20810 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,046 (Mex$ 43,471) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (30 minutes ago)