Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17108 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,038 (Mex$ 46,981) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)