Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,408 ($2,562) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (34 minutes ago)