Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,891 ($2,965) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)