Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,335 (COL$6,552,636) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)