Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,394 (COL$5,912,176) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (about 1 hour ago)