Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17016 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,128 (Mex$ 53,640) in Cuautitlán Izcalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)