Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,094 ($4,927) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)