Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.870 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,270 (8,353 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)