Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15676 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,576 (L 61,087) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)