Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00667 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,116 (1,667,717 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)