Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 AED / XOF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,402 (1,959,599 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)