Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06992 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,040 (Php172,193) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)