Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36822 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,864 (Bs 56,663) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)