Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36761 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 41% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,090 (Bs 57,371) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)