Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,425 (€5,218) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)