Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,400 (€5,406) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)