Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,061 (€4,641) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)