Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,009 (€4,380) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)