Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.332 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,046 (€3,243) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)