Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,753 (€2,443) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 420,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (26 minutes ago)