Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,489 (€3,460) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)