Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00588 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,004 (CH$2,553,775) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)