Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00567 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,496 (CH$2,205,512) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)