Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00618 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,299 (CH$2,636,148) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)