Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.521 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,781 (kr45,679) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)