Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 AED / DKK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,220 (kr38,256) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)