Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03277 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,077 (246,489 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)