Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,962 (208,448 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)