Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.969 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,503 (12,903 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)