Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,847 (11,513 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)