Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AED / GNF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,812 (39,813,488 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)