Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AED / GNF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,112 (32,957,784 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)