Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AED / GNF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,869 (41,323,896 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)