Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 AED / GNF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,532 (41,363,035 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)