Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00041 AED / GNF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,485 (40,394,880 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)