Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09754 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,115 (ARS $83,198) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)