Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18207 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,722 (ARS $64,384) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)