Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15748 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,089 (L 83,114) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (37 minutes ago)